"When you make the finding yourself - even if you're the last person on Earth to see the light - you'll never forget it."-Carl Sagan
- Magnetic Leadership: The R.E.A.L. Approach
- Magnetic Leadership
- Managing Change
- Building a Culture of Reliability
- Multi-Generational Workforce
- Employee Engagement vs.Satisfaction
- Building a Global Culture
- Building Brand Loyalty
- Psych 101 for Building Customer Relationships
- Effectively Managing a Merger & Acquisition
- Upcoming Speaking Engagements
- Past Speaking Engagements
Transform Your Organization
It isn't always easy to convince CSRs that how they communicate with clients is often more important than what they communicate. In this presentation attendees will gain insight into understanding human nature, expressing empathy, and responding to communication nuances. These insights are often the key to understanding people's personalities, and will enable attendees to communicate effectively with customers to keep them loyal and satisfied.
Attendees will learn:
- How to recognize different personality and communication styles and respond to each style so that the customer feels understood and cared for.
- The principles of neuro-linguistic programming and how to implement them for improved customer service.
- Four basic reframing techniques to encourage customers to look at situations in a new way.
- Innovative listening techniques to maximize efficiency while ensuring understanding.
- Questioning strategies for identifying problems and ensuring CSR's understand the customer's needs.
- Strategies for handling difficult customer situations.