It is estimated that 80% of mergers and acquisitions that occur today fail to meet initial expectations.
- Employee and customer retention
- Innovation, creativity, and differentiation in the marketplace
- Developing an integrated infrastructure and process for future growth
A consulting and training firm, Loyalty Factor increases productivity and profitability by providing individually tailored consulting and training services that enhance employee, customer and brand loyalty. By engaging all constituencies and helping them clearly understand the vision, strategic direction and values of the organization, Loyalty Factor's comprehensive offerings develop a corporate culture of employee commitment and provide a proven process for maximizing employee productivity and increasing profitability. This process builds loyalty from the core of the company; thereby lasting the "test of time".
Loyalty Factor is known for:
- Quickly assessing the core issues of an organization
- Turning vision into reality
- Helping companies differentiate themselves in the marketplace
- Implementing programs to increase employee and customer satisfaction and retention
- Influencing positive change in people and organizations
- Developing high impact training programs to address key business issues
Loyalty Factor has found that its processes and beliefs are particular effective in achieving success with:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Companies wanting to position themselves for increased growth
- Companies wanting to become employee and customer centric
The process fuels momentum and trust in the organization by energizing employees, customers and shareholders.