70% of organizational changes fail and these failures can be traced to ineffective leadership.
Core Drivers for Generational Integration
Workplaces today are generational melting pots. Knowing how to properly manage and motivate individuals with distinct experiences, values, and needs can mean the difference between a profitable company and one that fails to thrive. Never before has there been such a diversity of generations in the workforce as the Veterans (1922 – 1946), the Boomers (1946 – 1963), the Xers (1963 – 1980), Gen Y (1980 – 2000), and Gen Z (2001 - present) fill offices throughout the country.
Core Drivers for Generational Integration teaches company leaders how to effectively manage today's multigenerational workforce by first understanding the unique values and needs that fuel the beliefs and behaviors of each generation while teaching strategies for good employee relations between all generations.
- Discover what drives the new generations and how to satisfy their need for work-life balance to increase employee retention
- Understand the typical traits, expectations and needs of the various generations that coexist in the workplace.
- Recognize the impact and effect of generational values in the workplace.
- Learn how to effectively motivate, coach and develop employees from different generations.
- Understand how the various generations can coexist for maximum results.