A survey of 350 executives across 14 industries, 68% confirmed their companies experienced unanticipated problems in their change process. – International Consortium of Executive Development Research.
Strategic Assessment and Alignment
It often takes the objective expertise of an outside consultant to facilitate the change process. This is especially the case when a company is engaged in a major change initiative or a merger or acquisition. Loyalty Factor works with executives to clearly define the future strategy and integrate the new vision, values and positioning of the company through a five step process:
- Set vision, values and positioning where meaning and purpose are
clear resulting in people wanting to make meaningful contributions.
- Listen, involve, support and empower all constituencies to strive for the
- Develop integrated, consistent strategic initiatives and communications
strategies with measurable results.
- Provide an environment that promotes collaboration, builds effective teams,
and fosters a commitment to change and growth.
- Measure productivity and profitability with return on investment